In order to ensure fun while flying with us, some rules and agreements are necessary.
Each pilot has to submit at least one flight every 60 days. Otherwise the account, i.e. your membership, may be suspended and subsequently deleted, thus also terminating your formal membership in the "Verein". You are at any time eligible to request a temporary suspension ("freezing") of your membership. This will prevent your membership from being automatically deleted and will be approved by the staff in cases like holidays, education, illness and so on.
Requirements for membership (cumulative)
- You accept and obey our "Vereinsstatuen" (Association by-laws). (Legally relevant version is in German; a brief summary of this is incorporated in the following requirements).
- You own and submit a valid e-mail address.
- You are at least 16 years old.
- You own a supported flight simulator (FS9, FSX, FS2020 or X-Plane).
- Your are able to taxi your aircraft from the parking position to the runway and to take off there.
- You know the basics of navigation and are able to fly your aircraft to the destination aerodrome.
- You are able to land your aircraft safely at the destination aerodrome and to taxi to a parking position thereafter.
- You enjoy flight simulation and are willing to improve your skills in that subject area.